Every food services business owner needs the appropriate insurance policies to make sure an unforeseen accident or lawsuit doesn't drain their finances. Because every food business is different – from downtown restaurants to mobile food trucks to beachfront cafe bars – the insurance you need is different, too.
Insureon agents have particular expertise in providing restaurant insurance to the following types of food services businesses. Follow the links below to explore our resources for the following industries:
Insurance Made to Fit Your Small Business
Business insurance comes in many forms. Your culinary venture may need some or all of the following policies:
- General Liability Insurance (or "slip and fall" insurance) covers accidental physical injury to your guests and their property.
- Property Insurance protects your storefront, warehouse, and costly equipment against loss or damage.
- Off-Premise Coverage, Inland Marine Insurance, and Commercial Auto Insurance are essential for caterers, food trucks, or restaurants that deliver, protecting equipment and employees en route or off site.
- Business Owner's Policies bundle together multiple restaurant insurance policies into one package, offering convenience and savings.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance is regulated by state laws, meaning most food services business with employees must carry the coverage.
- Cyber Liability Insurance steps in when hackers and identity thieves steal confidential business data or your customers' payment information.
- Liquor Liability Insurance is a must-have for any establishment serving alcohol, holding a liquor license, or allowing customers to BYOB.
At insureon, our food business insurance experts tailor your policies to your business's needs, ensuring you don't pay more for coverage than you have to.
Protect Your Small Restaurant, Bar, or Catering Business Today
Contact one of our restaurant insurance specialists to discuss your company's needs and receive food business insurance quotes. If you'd prefer, you can fill out our online application and receive your quotes via email.