Small Business Insurance for the Food Services Industry

Every food services business owner needs the appropriate insurance policies to make sure an unforeseen accident or lawsuit doesn't drain their finances. Because every food business is different – from downtown restaurants to mobile food trucks to beachfront cafe bars – the insurance you need is different, too.

Insureon agents have particular expertise in providing restaurant insurance to the following types of food services businesses. Follow the links below to explore our resources for the following industries:

Insurance Made to Fit Your Small Business

Business insurance comes in many forms. Your culinary venture may need some or all of the following policies:

At insureon, our food business insurance experts tailor your policies to your business's needs, ensuring you don't pay more for coverage than you have to.

Protect Your Small Restaurant, Bar, or Catering Business Today

Contact one of our restaurant insurance specialists to discuss your company's needs and receive food business insurance quotes. If you'd prefer, you can fill out our online application and receive your quotes via email.

Grab-n-Go Information

food services eBookS
Download free eBooks and in-depth guides on growing your business and keeping it safe.
Browse eBooks
Sample certificates
See a sample Certificate of Liability Insurance, the proof of coverage you need for most contracts.
Download pdf
Sample Quotes & Cost Estimates
See what insurance really costs: actual quotes by policy & specialty.
Learn More
Ask A Question
Submit your questions about restaurant insurance and get answers from our experts.
Learn More